BULLHEAD CITY – Nominations for the 25th Annual Community Achievement Awards are being accepted by the Laughlin Area Chamber of Commerce. A chance to honor those who make significant contributions to the TriState region, nominees can include individuals, businesses, clubs and organizations. Nominees must work, reside, do business and/or provide services in the Colorado River Region. The deadline for nominations is August 15.
The 13 Awards are:
• Citizen of the Year
• Connie Davis Youth Citizen of the Year
• Lloyd Shires Tourism
• Business Expansion and Retention
• Small Business of the Year (less than 100 employees)
• Large Business of the Year (more than 100 employees)
• Community and Social Service Organization
• Public Service
• Young Wonder
• Educator of the Year
Questions? Call Michelle Talley of the Laughlin Area Chamber of Commerce at 702-298-2214, ext. 0.