LAKE HAVASU CITY – Lake Havasu City is seeking low-income homeowners who wish to have health and safety-related repairs made to their home as part of the Community Development Block Grant (CDBG) program. Applicants may be placed on a waiting list only if the following minimum requirements are met:
1. You meet income qualifications (see income guidelines below).
2. Your property is located within city limits.
3. You own and occupy your home.
4. You are current with your mortgage, property taxes, water bill, and sewer loan.
5. You have current homeowners’ insurance.
6. Title to the home is not in a trust.
Income guidelines are as follows (maximum allowable income for the entire household):
- 1 person: $31,200
- 2 people: $35,650
- 3 people: $40,100
- 4 people: $44,550
- 5 people: $48,150
- 6 people: $51,700
- 7 people: $55,250
Health or safety-related repairs that can be made include roof replacement, A/C replacement, weatherization, etc. Applications may be picked up at City Hall located at 2330 McCulloch Blvd. N, Monday through Friday from 8 a.m. to 5 p.m. or downloaded from the City Website at www.lhcaz.gov. Completed applications are accepted on an ongoing basis.
Please call or email Holly Morin, Grants Administrator, with any questions about this grant at (928) 854-0711 or firstname.lastname@example.org.